Sunday, 18 November 2012

recent purchases

IMG_0767 IMG_0783IMG_0784
1) wearing J.W Anderson for Topshop varsity and Whistles pineapple dress (found at a cosignment store). 
2) cute Topshop flower and heart dress, as seen on Chung! Probably!
3) Chandelier earrings from H&M and YSL glossy stain in #24 Fuchsia Intemporel (what does that even mean)

Embarrassing Confessions: the reason I haven't been doing outfit posts is because my room's a fucking tip, no instagram filter can get me out of that one. Originally I was also going to include links to the aforementioned items (cause Christmas is coming in approximately six billion seconds) but I only found one, talk about fail fashion blogger.

3 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

I hope you take a pic of yourself wearing those earrings, they're gorge!

victoria uren said...

dat topshop dress......

Natassja said...

Literally just spat out my drink laughing (my room's a shithole too). Love those earrings.